San Diego Restoration
to Helping You.
Hit with fire or smoke damage?
Call us for a free estimate review of your property damage 1-800-410-1432
San Diego Restoration has over 40 years of experience with fire restoration. We work with all insurance companies to assist you with a Full-Service Restoration Process.
From Start to Finish
San Diego Restoration will provide every resource to assist you with your Restoration Process. We work with your you and insurance company with the following;
- Emergency Service Property Protection (Board-up, Shoring, Covering, Check Utilities, Document Loss, 360 deg Scan of Home)
- Laboratory Testing: (Lead, Asbestos and VOC, V.O.C’s, Volatile Organic Compounds Testing)
- Utility Companies, Scheduling & Permits
- Abetment Estimation: (Removal of Lead, Asbestos and V.O.C’s)
- Contents: (Restoration, Total Loss Inventory, Abetment, Pack-out, Pack-back Storage)
- Engineer Report: (Structure, Plans & Permits)
- Matterport Scan: (4k, 360 degree Scan of home, 3D tour, walkthrough of damages and contents)
- Supplement Estimations: (Estimate for hidden damages once demolition begins)
- Restoration Project Management: (All Phases; EMS Emergency Services, Estimations, Plans, Permits, Re-construction)
As a specialist with Fire Restoration, San Diego Restoration can assist you to provide all the documentation required by insurance and mortgage companies to restore your property to a Pre-Loss Condition, and as we say, “better than it was…”
Once the project begins, we work with property owners to manage the following;
- Commercial and Home Restoration
- Commercial and Home Remodeling, Exterior & Interior
- Custom Floor Plans, Architect designs
- Upgrades to property and landscaping design
- Room additions, add-ons and more…
Every minute counts. We’re here when it matters most. Here are a few steps to restoring your property.
Protect , Document & Estimate
- Protect the Property: This can include the following; Board-up broken windows, doors and roof structure. In some cases, fencing the property to prevent others from trespassing and prepairing for a restoration project.
Permits, Plans and Scheduling
- Permits & Plans: San Diego Restoration will work with the city and municipality to process permits and plans to begin the restoration project.
Restoration, Construction & Inspection
- San Diego Restoration will begin the smoke & Fire Restoration and reconstruction work to restore your property to a Pre-loss-condition and work with all city inspectors for required inspections to pass current construction codes as required.
We are here to answer your questions and
to provide estimates
San Diego Restoration is committed to a High Level of Customer Service that you will experience from the first day.
Ask us for a free damage report and experience the difference we provide.